The greater your baggage as a coach, the better you can help people.
Promise yourself that each day will get a little better so you can guide people from today to tomorrow.
About the Program
The Inge Rock Life Coach certification program consists of 3 different levels and you choose how far you grow with it.
Each level is a full-fledged education in itself, but the higher you climb, the better you get.
This advanced level builds on the basic level.
In this certification program, you will learn:
- Mindset and thinking methods
- All the necessary coaching principles
- The Inge Rock Coaching method
This is a combination of online training modules, teaching webinars, live online coaching practice and live training days.
Who is the Life Coach Certification program for?
- Any person who wants to develop themselves and learn to coach themselves, thanks to mindset and coaching methods and techniques
- Any person who has the desire to use coaching as a constructive form of communication
- All professions that influence people
- Coaches and aspiring coaches who want to become a pro at their profession and build an (existing) business
- Entrepreneurs and sales persons who want to develop a positive influence
BECOME A LIFE COACH?
DOWNLOAD YOUR COACHING STARTER GUIDE
Is life coaching for me?
How do I get started in a coaching program?
When am I ready to coach?
How much does it cost to start a coaching practice?
The different forms of training
The Life Coach Certification Advanced program has 2 different training formats: the online modules and the live days.
This advanced level is the continuation of the basic level.
The beauty of our certification program is that you can set your own pace.
In this course you will learn the full Inge Rock coaching method:
- Learning to use the method
- Deepening and mastering the coaching method
- Learning to conduct intake interviews
- Learning to use the transformation tools during coaching conversations
- Keeping the client accountable and helping them to take steps
- Continuously improve coaching skills
This course takes an average of 6 to 8 months to complete and consists of:
- You learn to coach yourself
- You will learn the advanced skills of Inge's coaching method
- You learn to sell during your live trainings and workshops
- DISC: you will learn to understand the different personality styles
- You'll learn the basic concepts and applications for your marketing
- The bi-weekly Q&A webinar + the recordings
- The bi-weekly Business webinar + the recordings
- The content Classes: you practice the knowledge of Inge's Mindset method
- The student platform will remain open as long as you remain active
- Intake interviews LIVE:during the online live training you learn to conduct intake interviews
- Business Jump Start: Inge will teach you the principles of a successful coaching practice during this online live training day.
- Business Architecture Days. In two days of online live training, you'll define your entire coaching business model: you'll know what your business looks like, who your customer is, what your offerings and pricing are, and how customers come to you.
- 6 Coaching Practice Days (in 3 months): 6 coaching practice days for your coaching skills
When and how can you start?
You can start today. There is no particular entry date. You start when you are ready.
Through an intake meeting with a program coordinator, we ensure that we can get you started in the best possible way.
If you have any questions about the program, don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] After all, we want you to feel good about this decision.