How does this work in practice?
We guide you through various systems.
- The online training is available 24/7. Thanks to the teachings on the student platform you can go through the training step by step. All teaching content is continuously available and you can view the content as often as you want. The big advantage lies in the continuous transfer of knowledge with exercises, so that you can follow this at your own pace, wherever in the world, if you feel like it.
- The online live practice class. After following the mindset online, you enter a practical class of maximum 9 students. During 3 months you and your class will develop and practice the Inge Rock self-coaching method step by step. This with the guidance of a very experienced coaching mentor.
- The teaching and support webinars. We support you via weekly webinars. Inge gives teaching webinars and your coaching mentor gives coaching support calls. This way we stay connected and all your questions are answered.
- The coaching retreat. We expect you on the three-day coaching retreat. These live days are a highlight in your education, with new teachings, masses of practice and tons of energy. You are always welcome at the coaching summit.
- The Club nights. Twice a year all students come together during a Club night, where we learn, experience and build a party in a casual atmosphere.
The next live days will take place on 20, 21 and 22 March 2020 in Kasterlee, Belgium. You are expected on the three days and they make an essential part of your certification.